2/01/2007

Weekend in Asheville


I've been meaning to post some of the pictures I took during our weekend in Asheville. We rented a cabin in the outskirts of town, it was a nice little place. All the comforts of home and then some (satellite tv and a hot tub!). It even had a "fireplace."

We had a great time. It was very relaxing and the weather was great. We spent a lot of time outside wandering up and down some trails but spent time indoors as well. She worked on school stuff, I on painting.

It was totally worth the 9 hour drive. I get to see her again in 1 week, as I will be flying back to Charleston. Good times.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Neil said...

Whoa! That place looks fantastic. I had no idea that you had such a fantastically-natureful time.
Man, that looks like it was a ton of fun.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Randy! Give some birthday hugs to my chica while you're in SC!
-Adele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home