2/13/2007

Sunny SC

Still here in sunny SC. I was supposed to return to the great white north today, but the weather cancelled those plans. So I have to spend another night here in SC with Sarah. What a bummer. ;)

Have had a great week. Much more laid back than my last visit here, but we've had plenty of good times. Spent a lot of time outside. The weather has been in the mid sixties the entire time I've been here, although it did rain today.

I have pictures that I will post once I return home. Hopefully that will be tomorrow afternoon, but we will have to see. To all my friends back home, stay inside where it's warm!!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Gah. Stupid snow. I hope your flight back is safe and uneventful. Oh, and feel free to bring back some of that warmer weather!

Have a great Valentine's Day / Sarah's Birthday! :0)

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, you have been back from Chas since February. Do you ever update this thing? SC is still sunny to all your snow, though :)

S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home